Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
Make gluten-free, protein packed muffins in just 5 easy steps!
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 25-30 minutes Servings: 12-16 muffins
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅓ cup 1% or reduced fat milk
- 2 containers (12 oz.) Maia Vanilla bean yogurt (use different flavor, like strawberry, if you’re feeling creative!)
- 3 cups quinoa flour (whole wheat flour if your aren’t gluten free)
- 2½ cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375°
- Mix all ingredients except the blueberries in a big bowl, make sure there are no flour lumps!
- Stir in blueberries (you can add chocolate chips or nuts for added flavor)
- Fill muffin tins ¾ of the way full. (Recipe yields 24 muffins)
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts per muffin:
- 140 calories
- 4 g protein
- 3 g dietary fiber
- 7 g sugar