Startup Field Sales and Marketing Internship
Maia Yogurt is a young, fun, new Greek yogurt startup company which our founder created on his NYC apt stove. We launched to the public in 2010 and have since grown exponentially from our humble NYC beginnings to several states and top retailers across the East Coast including Whole Foods. We are looking for interns to contribute significantly to future growth by assisting with our sales & marketing efforts. This unique entrepreneurial opportunity will offer interns a lot of responsibility, the ability to think creatively and contribute tangibly to the company. Click the link to see us in action on MSNBC (skip to 1:25) and on Bloomberg TV!
We’re a small company so Interns will wear many hats and be exposed to many different aspects of the business. Not only will you learn about building and marketing a small business, you’ll get to be a part of doing it.
- Social media marketing and influencer outreach
- Customer Engagement and Management
- Traditional media advertising and PR
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Field Marketing including sampling and event sourcing, staffing, and management
- Brand ambassador recruitment, development, and management
- Content creation for website, blog and marketing materials
- Managing and executing delivery of promotion materials
- New business development and existing retail account management
- Sales and merchandising support
- Administrative support as needed
- Be able to creatively spearhead and handle projects given basic directions and desired end objectives
- Have a business / marketing acumen and/or experience
- Be comfortable speaking with important retailers, customers, media contacts, etc.
- Be able to handle the responsibilities of having access to highly confidential information and concepts
- Be very reliable
- Be a confident, motivated self-starter
- Have an outgoing, engaging, and dynamic personality to convey the Maia lifestyle
There is nothing more exciting than working with a cool team building a fresh brand from the ground up. Interns who learn quickly, work hard, and demonstrate full competency with initial tasks will immediately be given as much responsibility as you want and can handle. With Maia, there is enormous growth potential for the company as a whole and for interns in particular. Your only limit is yourself.
To apply, email resumes and a brief paragraph describing your favorite small business brand to email@example.com