Trick or Treat Yo’ Self to Delectable Desserts
Halloween is less than a week away and we’ve prepared 3 delicious desserts that will ensure you’re Mummy of the year! What’s not to love about the most creepily creative day ever? Between the candy and costumes, you’re totally in for a good time. And because we know moms are always looking to save a buck or two, these spook-tacular homemade desserts are going to be right up your alley!
Now, if you’re an avid yogurt eater, you’ve had a parfait or two in your day, but have you ever had a Candy Corn Fruit Parfait? This delicious treat can be eaten for breakfast, dessert, or a snack. It combines oranges and pineapples with creamy and thick Maia Yogurt, and tops it off with some candy corn. Your kids will be thanking you for letting them have candy for breakfast!
- 1 can pineapple tidbits drained
- 1 can mandarin oranges drained
- 2 cups Maia Yogurt vanilla
- In a small plastic cup, add a layer of pineapple and then a layer of oranges.
- Top it off with yogurt and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This next recipe is a twist on the traditionally healthy yogurt bark. If you’ve got a sweet tooth, you’re gonna love the Ghostly Halloween Yogurt Bark. It combines our favorites, sprinkles, chocolate, candy corn, and candy eyeballs to create an eye-catching treat your kiddos will ghoul crazy for.
- Maia Yogurt vanilla
- Candy corn
- Candy eyeballs
- White chocolate Kit Kats
- Halloween sprinkles
- Wax paper
- Pour the yogurt on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Spread the yogurt to desired thickness.
- Immediately top the yogurt with candy eyeballs, white chocolate Kit Kats, candy corn, and Halloween sprinkles.
- Chill the candy bark in the freezer for 20-30 minutes or until hard.
- Once chilled, break up the ghostly bark and serve. Store the remaining yogurt bark in an airtight container in the freezer.
We saved the best for last, who doesn’t love salty and sweet? The Halloween Yogurt Covered Pretzels are the perfect finger food for your little critters. As the count would say, it’s easy as “1, 2, 3.”
- Maia Yogurt Vanilla
- Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps
- Halloween sprinkles
- Line a plate with aluminum foil or wax paper.
- Place pretzels in a single layer on plate.
- Pour yogurt into a ziploc bag and snip off corner of bag and pipe the yogurt in lines onto pretzels.
- Immediately top with sprinkles.
- So that the pretzels don’t get stuck together when yogurt hardens, move each pretzel individually onto another lined plate to dry, being careful to make sure they don’t touch.
- Freeze for 15 mins or until hardened.
We all scream for Halloween! And with these delicious treats up your sleeve, you’ll be the talk of the town or at least your child’s Halloween party! If you’re looking for even more Halloween inspired treats, check out our Pinterest. Be sure to tag us on social if you try any of these recipes!