3 Must-Try Yogurt Masks For #NationalRelaxationDay
#MaiaMom, today you ARE going to put yourself first instead of everyone else. Why? Because it’s #NationalRelaxationDay! So, stop working so hard and grab a yogurt. You can eat it or…wear it! That’s right. We’ve found three face masks perfect for exfoliating, healing, and transforming your skin. If you’re ready to start taking care of YOU, keep reading…
The #MaiaMomLife means doing what’s best for your kids, even if that means slacking on your self–care. It’s easy to go weeks without taking a nice hot shower and lathering on a face mask, which means your skin could use a good scrub. The Gram Flour and Yogurt Face Mask is great because Gram Flour works as an exfoliator and removes dead skin cells from your skin and leaves smooth and clear skin.
- 2 teaspoons of gram flour
- 2 teaspoons of Maia Yogurt Plain
- Take 2 teaspoons of yogurt and gram flour in a bowl
- Mix them well to form a thick paste
- Now use your hand and apply the paste on our face
- Move your hand and fingertips in a circular motion to apply the mask
- Leave the paste to dry for 5 minutes
- Wash your face with warm water
- Now splash cold water, in the end, this will help in closing the pore of the face
- Moisturize your skin
While the Gram Flour removes the dead skin from the face, the yogurt will smoothen and moisturize your skin which might become dry while exfoliating.
Since #MaiaMomsCare, we know you’re up at all hours doing anything and everything. Due to lack of sleep or proper nutrition, your skin may be feeling more sensitive than normal. The Oatmeal and Yogurt Mask is just the pick-me-up your skin needs.
- 2 table spoon of organic Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup of oatmeal
- Add water to oatmeal to soften the oats
- Mix yogurt and oatmeal in a bowl
- Use your fingers to apply yogurt and oatmeal mask on your face and neck area
- Wait for 10-15 minutes
- Wash with warm water
- Moisturize your skin
Just like when your little one gets hurt and you nurture their booboos, you need to take the time to nurture your skin!
Last but not least, this one is a real face saver. Remedy this all-to-familiar scenario—You’ve waited till last minute to prep for a big event. You’re tired. You gotta wake up! Well, we have just the mask to take you from drab to fab. This one is going to put all those busy days and long nights behind you. The Cucumber, Honey, and Yogurt Mask will soothe and tone your skin leaving you glowing.
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 tablespoon Manuka honey
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- Puree the three ingredients together in a blender
- Spread over face
- Leave for fifteen minutes
- Wash off with warm water
- Moisturize lightly to seal your skin
Find your skin softer, hydrated, and brighter. Why? Because the honey is a skin-softener that naturally reduces acne and yogurt moisturizes. No one will be able to tell you were up at 3 am soothing your sick kiddos back to bed.
We know the #MaiaLifestyle has its challenges, but we also know you strive to be the best mom ever. And with a little help from us, you will feel just as good as you look. If you try any of our face mask recipes, tag us on social (@maiayogurt). We can’t wait to see your glowing faces!